With Earth Day approaching soon, now’s the perfect time to start talking about endangered animals in your homeschool. These books will get your child interested and learning more!
10 Books About Endangered Animals
- DK Eyewitness Books: Endangered Animals
- Will We Miss Them?: Endangered Species (Reading Rainbow Books)
- Almost Gone: The World’s Rarest Animals (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
- Can We Save Them?
- Endangered Animals: Level 2 (We Both Read – Level 2 (Quality))
- The World’s Most Endangered Animals (Discovery Kids)
- What Can We Do About Endangered Animals? (Protecting Our Planet)
- Endangered Pandas (Earth’s Endangered Animals)
- Endangered Animals (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
- 100 Animals to See Before They Die (Bradt Guides)
Homemaking is so much more than cleaning a house, cooking food, and making sure your family has clothes to wear. Homemaking is about nurturing a spirit of warmth, comfort, and love in your home.