This year for the 4th of July weekend, we’re camping out with 22 of our family members. It’s a summer tradition that we love!
Today I’m sharing a fun set of printable straw toppers for the 4th of July. These festive straw toppers will make your Independence Day celebration a little more fun and add some pizzazz to your ice cold drinks!
Free Printable Straw Toppers for the 4th of July
- Printer with color ink
- 12 Straws
• Print the 4th of July Straw Toppers. There are 12 circles.
• Cut out circles.
• You can cut the slits in the toppers two ways: Use an X-acto knife to cut a small slit a little bigger than the straw’s diameter in the top and bottom of the circle. Or, use a pair of scissors and gently fold over the top and bottom of the circle and cut a slit.
• Insert the straw upward from front of the bottom hole, go behind the straw topper and insert the straw into the back of the top hole.
Hint: These 4th of July straw toppers would look a bit more polished with a thicker-card stock type paper, but look cute enough using regular paper. And, it’s frugal that way, too! These could also be used as cupcake toppers!
How to Download
- Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram – not required, but really appreciated!
- Download your Free Printable Straw Toppers for the 4th of July here.
How are you celebrating the 4th of July this year? Comment down below!
The Heart of Her Husband eBook
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 18,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE DEVOTIONAL eBOOK: The Heart of Her Husband when you subscribe!