“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” Psalm 95:6
Share your ideas for family worship in the comments below!
- A Year of Family Worship
- Family Worship
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- Cheerful Homes will be a Light to Neighbors
- Church History
- Getting Started with Family Worship
- Scripture Memory
- Q & A: How to Wake Up Without Waking Up the Kids
- Praying for Your Worship Experience
- Scripture Adventures
- Morning Worship
- Resurrection Cookies
- The Bible Story Books
- Lessons in Nature
- A Heart White as Snow
- Scripture Memory – Chapters of the Bible
- Share Heaven with Your Children
- Are you a witness to your friends?
- How to Plan Family Worship for a Camp Out
- The Blessings of Family Worship
Planning 101: Living with Purpose
Striving for an ideal, perfect life is unrealistic this side of heaven. Instead, determining to live each day with purpose and doing the best you can makes much more sense!
Subscribe and stay on top of the latest posts in my series: Living with Purpose.