“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” Psalm 95:6
Share your ideas for family worship in the comments below!
- A Year of Family Worship
- Family Worship
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- Cheerful Homes will be a Light to Neighbors
- Church History
- Getting Started with Family Worship
- Scripture Memory
- Q & A: How to Wake Up Without Waking Up the Kids
- Praying for Your Worship Experience
- Scripture Adventures
- Morning Worship
- Resurrection Cookies
- The Bible Story Books
- Lessons in Nature
- A Heart White as Snow
- Scripture Memory – Chapters of the Bible
- Share Heaven with Your Children
- Are you a witness to your friends?
- How to Plan Family Worship for a Camp Out
- The Blessings of Family Worship
Christmas ADVENTures in Prophecy
This set of 25 Scripture Cards is perfect for family worship in the morning or evening!
Free when you join my community of of over 16,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose.