“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” Psalm 95:6
Share your ideas for family worship in the comments below!
- A Year of Family Worship
- Family Worship
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- Cheerful Homes will be a Light to Neighbors
- Church History
- Getting Started with Family Worship
- Scripture Memory
- Q & A: How to Wake Up Without Waking Up the Kids
- Praying for Your Worship Experience
- Scripture Adventures
- Morning Worship
- Resurrection Cookies
- The Bible Story Books
- Lessons in Nature
- A Heart White as Snow
- Scripture Memory – Chapters of the Bible
- Share Heaven with Your Children
- Are you a witness to your friends?
- How to Plan Family Worship for a Camp Out
- The Blessings of Family Worship
Join the Challenge...
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 18,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE PRINTABLE: Spring Cleaning Checklist and join the Spring Clean Challenge today!