“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” Psalm 95:6
Share your ideas for family worship in the comments below!
- A Year of Family Worship
- Family Worship
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- Cheerful Homes will be a Light to Neighbors
- Church History
- Getting Started with Family Worship
- Scripture Memory
- Q & A: How to Wake Up Without Waking Up the Kids
- Praying for Your Worship Experience
- Scripture Adventures
- Morning Worship
- Resurrection Cookies
- The Bible Story Books
- Lessons in Nature
- A Heart White as Snow
- Scripture Memory – Chapters of the Bible
- Share Heaven with Your Children
- Are you a witness to your friends?
- How to Plan Family Worship for a Camp Out
- The Blessings of Family Worship
Join the 5 Day Challenge
Homemaking is a ministry and whether you work outside the home or stay home full time, you are a homemaker!
I'm excited to share these ideas and more with you!