I’d Rather Be Camping
As you probably already know, I love camping. I also love to eat. I mean, I really love delicious food! If I don’t have good food to eat on a camp out, it pretty much ruins the whole experience with me. I’ll still enjoy the hiking and exploring. I’ll still enjoy the family worship. But I won’t enjoy the whole experience as much.
Since I love to cook and I love to eat and I love camp out, I thought I share some of my favorite best camping recipes ever.
Note: I’m a vegetarian. Some of these recipes call for some sort of meat, but I would personally substitute the meat ingredients for something vegetarian – like Boca Burger Crumbles or Gimme Lean Vegetarian Sausage – or even vegetarian hot dogs.
25 of the Best Camping Recipes Ever
- Campfire Spinach Dip @ Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Dutch Oven Monkey Bread @ Truly Simple
- Campfire Breakfast Burritos @ French Toasty
- Camp Granola @ The Taylor House
- Campfire Potatoes @ Cincy Shopper
- Campfire Biscuit Donuts @ Thoreau’s Daughter
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Whole Grain Mustard @ Rosemarried
- Campfire Eclairs @ Bigler’s Best Belly Pleasers
- Grilled Chocolate Banana Melt @ Tablespoon
- Easy Breakfast Tacos @ Campfire Chic
- 5 S’mores Variations @ A Virtuous Woman
- S’moreos @ Cakespy
- Campfire Crescent Dogs @ Tablespoon
- Orange Rolls @ Truly Simple
- Campfire Roasted Starbursts @ Mommy Savers
- Walking Tacos @ The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Campfire Quesedillas @ Dirty Gourmet
- Camping Grilled Pizza @ KOA
- Campfire Baked Apples @ Tasty Kitchen
- Veggie Potato Foil Packets @ Real Family Camping
- Three Cheese Potatoes @ Taste of Home
- Vegetarian Chili @ Campfire Chic
- Boil-in-a-Bag Scrambled Eggs @ Mr. Breakfast
- Campfire Corn on the Cob @ Tasty Kitchen
- Campfire Enchiladas @ Boy Scout Trail
What’s you’re favorite meal for a camp out? What makes camping special for you?
Be sure to follow my Outdoors, Camping, and Backpacking board on Pinterest!
Join the Challenge...
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 18,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE PRINTABLE: Spring Cleaning Checklist and join the Spring Clean Challenge today!