Do you ever feel like your marriage is in a rut? Or maybe things have been tough lately and you and your husband are struggling to keep communication open and resentment at bay. Maybe you wish things weren’t always so hard.
Well, you can’t change your husband – only God can do that – but you certainly can work on yourself and in turn maybe he’ll take notice of your efforts and return the favor!
“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her…” Proverbs 31:11
- Do you respect your husband?
- Do you pray for your husband?
- Are you a home maker?
- Can your husband trust you?
- Are you thankful?
- Do you go out of your way to be thoughtful to your husband?
- Do you have a habit of nagging your husband?
- Express your love… with love notes.
- Do you manipulate your husband?
- Do you expect your husband to be perfect?
- Men are basically easy to please…
- What do you cook for your husband?
- You love your husband when you love your kids.
- Are you a helpmeet?
If you have enjoyed these posts, would you share this image or the one above on Pinterest or Facebook? Thanks!
Homemaking is so much more than cleaning a house, cooking food, and making sure your family has clothes to wear. Homemaking is about nurturing a spirit of warmth, comfort, and love in your home.