7 Housekeeping Rules to Live By
- “Put it away, don’t put it down.”
- “A place for everything and everything in its place.”
- “A tidy house is easier to clean than a messy house.”
- “Kids need chores appropriate for their age.”
- “Plan, plan, plan – and make a list!”
- “Create a routine and stick to it.”
- “Don’t wait till the last minute to start a chore. Do it ahead of time.”
Join the 5 Day Challenge
Homemaking is a ministry and whether you work outside the home or stay home full time, you are a homemaker!
I'm excited to share these ideas and more with you!