Are you looking for a fun activity to do with your kids this summer? Or maybe with a group of kids? Scavenger hunts are exciting for kids of all ages. It’s kind of like a treasure hunt. I love doing nature scavenger hunts with my kids, but I think it’d be a lot of fun to try some different themes!
S is for Scavenger Hunt
Today I’m sharing lots of Scavenger Hunt ideas from around the web. These are perfect for parties, road trips, camping trips, or just on an ordinary day when you need something fun and different to do.
- This Road Trip Scavenger Hunt looks like the perfect activity to pass those hours sitting in the car.
- A group scavenger hunt would be fun with this Neighborhood Photo Scavenger Hunt!
- Take a walk and look for things to add to this Alphabet Scavenger Hunt list.
- This will surely make you the coolest mom: Learn How to Make a Treasure Hunt for Your Kids!
- Here’s a fun Outdoor Scavenger Hunt printable.
- Live in town? Try this fun Around Town Scavenger Hunt printable.
- My girls would love this After Dark Scavenger Hunt idea! Make it easier or harder based on your kids ages.
- Here’s a fun twist for a group: Service Scavenger Hunt.
- Here’s a list of the Best Scavenger Hunt Clue Ideas.
- And for tweens, here’s a Travel Scavenger Hunt for your next road trip.
Do you have a great idea for a scavenger hunt? Let me know in the comments below!
Homemaking is so much more than cleaning a house, cooking food, and making sure your family has clothes to wear. Homemaking is about nurturing a spirit of warmth, comfort, and love in your home.