Do you love spring as much as I do? It just feels like a fresh start, don’t you think? Here are some fun ideas for you to do with your kids.
Things to do this Spring:
- Make a tree house for dolls.
- Make a Strand of Flower Lights for your daughter’s room or the patio or the sunroom.
- Discover the Forest
- Fingerprint Rainy Day Craft
- Bottle-cap Caterpillar
- Spring Worksheets for school.
- Garden Lamp-scapes for bedroom.
- Baby Blue Bird Craft – too cute!
- Make LifeSaver Flower Lollipops
- Pretzel Bunnies and Chicks
- Painted Bunny Art Lesson
- Paper Daffodils – make a bouquet
- Still Life Vases to Paint
- Spring Nature Walk Worksheet
- Spring Writing Prompt
Here’s an image you can pin to Pinterest or use on your own blog:
Planning 101: Living with Purpose
Striving for an ideal, perfect life is unrealistic this side of heaven. Instead, determining to live each day with purpose and doing the best you can makes much more sense!
Subscribe and stay on top of the latest posts in my series: Living with Purpose.