Do you love spring as much as I do? It just feels like a fresh start, don’t you think? Here are some fun ideas for you to do with your kids.
Things to do this Spring:
- Make a tree house for dolls.
- Make a Strand of Flower Lights for your daughter’s room or the patio or the sunroom.
- Discover the Forest
- Fingerprint Rainy Day Craft
- Bottle-cap Caterpillar
- Spring Worksheets for school.
- Garden Lamp-scapes for bedroom.
- Baby Blue Bird Craft – too cute!
- Make LifeSaver Flower Lollipops
- Pretzel Bunnies and Chicks
- Painted Bunny Art Lesson
- Paper Daffodils – make a bouquet
- Still Life Vases to Paint
- Spring Nature Walk Worksheet
- Spring Writing Prompt
Here’s an image you can pin to Pinterest or use on your own blog:
Christmas ADVENTures in Prophecy
This set of 25 Scripture Cards is perfect for family worship in the morning or evening!
Free when you join my community of of over 16,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose.