Yesterday, I sent announced the free 30 Day Challenge beginning on September 18 – that’s in just a few days!
A Time to Clean: 30 Day Challenge takes a powerful look at how our messy homes reflect our hearts. It’s like no other homemaking challenge you’ve taken before.
I know what it’s like to feel like you’ll never have the warm and cozy home you’ve always longed for. Like this is your story and you have no control over how it ends.
I know what it’s like to feel like you’ve failed at homemaking and how shame and guilt burden your soul.
And I want YOU to know that you can find peace. You can be proud of your home and welcome in guests. You can feel like your home is a haven.
But first, we need to get to the heart of the matter. Why is my home a mess? Does material clutter find it’s beginnings in the recesses of my heart?
A messy house just might be symptomatic of a much deeper sickness.
- We will daily look at heart issues and discuss tips and tricks to get our spaces organized
- You will be tested, your heart will be torn open, your life will be changed.
- Check in on Facebook each week as often as you like and share what’s going on in your life – we’d love to see photos of your progress, hear your stories, share your frustrations, and get to know you.
The 30 Day Challenge is free to join. If you haven’t already, you can join here.
IF YOU WANT TO GO DEEPER – THE COMPANION ECOURSE
Enrollment ends September 17, 2017!
If you want to go deeper and do the really hard work on cleaning your heart and cleaning your home, you’ll want to sign up for the 30 Day Companion eCourse.
We’ll be digging deep to purge our hearts and purge our homes of unwanted and unnecessary clutter. This eCourse isn’t for the faint of heart – our hearts will be challenged!
Each week, you will have a list of assignments. You can complete the assignments at your own pace, but I want to encourage you to dig in and dig deep. Don’t come up for air very long. The key to success will rest on your determination to see this challenge through to the end.
Success comes from doing the hard work and not giving up.
Each week you’ll have assignments:
- daily devotions – Monday through Friday
- Specific Challenge Areas in your home to work on each week
- Purge at least 1 bag of clutter from your life per day for a total of at least 30 bags.
There will be lots of heart work and lots of home work. At the end of this course, you should have space to breath easier, your heart should feel lighter, and your home should look clean and clutter free.
So, if you want to go even deeper than just reading the blog posts, you can upgrade to the eCourse:
In addition to the daily devotionals, you’ll receive:
- Weekly lessons that include audio and video downloads
- Specific Challenge Areas to clean in our homes
- Tips on decluttering your spaces
- Access to my private Facebook group for A Time to Clean participants
- Housekeeping 101: A Step by Step printable e-Guide
- Printable Journal
- Weekly Live Video Chat
- Bonus: Letting Go of Perfection e-Book
- and more!
I’m so excited to be offering you this course. Women have already started signing up and I can’t wait to get to know each one in our Facebook group!
If you’ve been struggling to get your house clean and keep it that way, this course is for you. If you don’t struggle with keeping clutter at bay and you have good systems in place for keeping your house neat, then you probably won’t find a lot of value in this course.
This course will only be available for a LIMITED TIME. If you are ready to see your heart changed and your home clean beyond anything you’ve thought possible, don’t wait to sign up! Enrollment closes on September 17!!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below!
JOIN THE FREE CHALLENGE
By the end of the challenge, we should see our homes well on their way to being clutter free and organized - hopefully for good - because we'll be looking deep into the heart of the matter.