I’ve had the nicest, laid back week to start the summer. Tomorrow it’s back to our normal routine, but I had the last seven days at home and it’s been so nice! Tomorrow we’ll be up at 3 am and on on our way to the ice rink for those early morning lessons and while that’s it’s own kind of fun, there’s nothing like being home!
Today I’m sharing this easy to make snack that just might become a summer favorite. These Banana Pops are a simple, healthy treat that your kids will love!
Yogurt Covered Banana Pops
This makes 2 banana treats.
- 2 Bananas
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Sprinkles – or whatever toppings you want!
- Popsicle Sticks
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Stick a Popsicle stick at the bottom of the banana. You can also break the banana into 2 pieces for smaller snacks!
- Fill a bowl with your favorite flavor of greek yogurt. We used vanilla!
- Put the banana into the bowl, making sure to coat it completely with Greek yogurt.
- Top with sprinkles for a fun summer treat!
Let me know if you try this recipe in the comments below!
Cultivating a Heart of Discipline
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE BIBLE STUDY GUIDE: Cultivating a Heart of Discipline at Home!