Mother’s Day is a special time to celebrate the women who have done so much for us and Proverbs 31 reminds us of how amazing moms really are. If you’re looking for Christian mother’s day gifts that she’ll never forget, we’ve got some great ideas for you! These gifts are sure to touch her heart and remind her of how much God loves her.
Are you looking for a gift for your mom this Mother’s Day? I’ve put together a few great ideas that will make your mom feel loved and appreciated.
Whether she loves books or coffee mugs or something in between, there are plenty of options available to show your appreciation for everything she does. She deserves it!
“Her children arise and call her blessed” Proverbs 31:28
Most moms will tell you that they don’t really need anything for Mother’s Day. They’re just happy to spend time with their children and loved ones. But if you’re looking for a special gift that she’ll never forget, here are some ideas to get you started!
Sometimes giving a gift is easy. If you know exactly what your mom enjoys doing, it might be obvious. For instance:
- If your mom loves to cook, you might get her a new kitchen gadget or set of knives.
- If your mom loves to read, you might get her a Kindle or gift card to her favorite bookstore.
- If your mom loves to garden, you might get her some new tools or plants.
- If your mom loves spending time with family, you could get her a gift certificate to a restaurant or a fun experience.
- If your mom is always on the go, you might get her a nice watch or handbag.
Christian Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
But, if you’re like me and gift-giving isn’t so easy or obvious… I’m sharing some great Christian gift ideas for Mother’s Day this year.
Mother’s Day is a time to celebrate all that moms do for their families. It can also be a great opportunity to show your appreciation with a thoughtful gift. We hope this list of Christian mother’s day gifts has given you some ideas for what to get your mom this year. Thanks for reading! Be sure to share this post with the buttons below!
Free Printable Proverbs 31 Journal + Phone Wallpaper for Mother’s Day
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables