Christmas is such a special time of year and even though my kids are getting older, I still love to see their faces light up. So today I’m sharing some of my favorite ideas for cozy Christmas decor that I found on Amazon.
This year I’m beyond excited to decorate for Christmas. Each year I try hard to decorate for the holidays so that my family feels special. I want our home to feel warm and cozy and just kind of magical.
And this year, much of the renovation has been completed on our house. We still have some rooms to finish but the main part of the house is done! Last year the majority of our house was torn up and under construction and I didn’t do much decorating.
Cozy Christmas Decor
Decorating for Christmas can be whatever you want it to be. You can decorate a lot or keep things really simple. I say do what makes you happy! Christmas should be a time of joy.
The Bible tells us:
“My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.” Isaiah 32:18
Your home should be a haven of peace and rest and those feelings of peace and rest should follow you into the Christmas season!
Creating a warm and cozy home at Christmas time isn’t hard. Just adding twinkle lights can make such an impact.
Remember, you can decorate on any budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. Some in expensive sources for Christmas decor are:
One of my favorite ways to figure out how I want to decorate is scrolling through home decor accounts on Instagram or looking through magazines. On Instagram try searching and following hashtags like:
If you are new to decorating, study pictures of rooms you love and figure out what it is you love about the space. Then, you can create an inspiration board or Pinterest board or even a collection Instagram and try to recreate a similar feel in your own home.
Decorating and the ministry of homemaking really isn’t about having how much you spend or how trendy your house is. It’s truly about creating a space where your family can learn, love, and grow together.
In a few days I’ll be sharing some pictures of my decorated home. What are your biggest challenges when it comes to decorating your home?
Here are some of my favorite finds on Amazon:
- National Tree 6.5 Foot Dunhill Fir Slim Tree
- Senjie Artificial Christmas Tree 6,7,7.5 Foot Flocked
- National Tree 7.5 Foot Norwegian Spruce Tree
- National Tree 2 Foot Snowy Concolor Fir Tree with Snowy Cones
- Mini Rustic Christmas Christmas Tree
Christmas Tree Skirts and Collars
- Jute Burlap Christmas Tree Skirt with Ruffled Border
- Ruffled Trim-Style Cotton Christmas Tree Skirt
- Washed White Wooden Tree Collar Tree Stand Cover
- Plow & Hearth Small Willow Christmas Tree Ring Collar
- Holiday Lane Iron Tree Collar
Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Antique Sheet Music Christmas Tree Ornament
- Wool Felt Pinecone Ornament
- Distressed Metal Glass Ball Vintage Style Christmas
- Christmas Burlap Tree Ornaments
- Galvanized Metal Cut Out Silver Ball with Holly Ornaments
- ilauke Wooden Snowflakes
Bible Study Guide
Join A Virtuous Woman's community where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE STUDY GUIDE: 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman!