The weather has definitely been changing. Here in southeast Kentucky the leaves are falling and the air is crisp. Autumn makes me want to enjoy all the coziness that home has to offer. As part of my fall, cozy homemaking, baking is one of my favorite activities. Today I’m sharing a simple recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins. They taste so much like a pecan pie!! I think you’ll love this easy pecan pie muffin recipe!
This week we kicked off our Holiday Planning Challenge. If you haven’t joined, it’s not too late! So much going on in the Ministry of Homemaking Facebook group!!
You’ll find weekly accountability threads, tips, tricks, and encouragement. Eight weeks of cleaning lists and holiday prep so you can enjoy the holidays with your family and friends. This challenge will lead you up to Thanksgiving and then right into Christmas.
I’ve done all the planning for you and divided up the tasks and activities so you don’t feel rushed to get it all done at the last minute!
Yesterday I asked my daughter Hannah to make this simple recipe for Pecan Pie Muffins. It was the first time we had tried the recipe, but these muffins were sooo good I had to share!
Pecan Pie Muffins
Originally, I found this Pecan Pie Muffin recipe on a meme on Facebook. It’s one of those recipes where I knew as soon as I saw it I had to try it.
Hannah said the recipe was super simple to whip up. It only took a few minutes to pop the muffin tin in the oven! 15 minutes later the muffins were cooling on the counter.
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2/3 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins well. If you don't these muffins will stick.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, and chopped pecans.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and eggs together.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until combined. Don't over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins until about 2/3 full.
- Top with a whole pecan piece.
- Bake for 15 - 17 minutes for regular size muffins and for about 13 minutes for mini muffins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a bit. Run a knife around the edges of each muffin to release from muffin tin.
I hope you enjoy this Pecan Pie Muffin recipe. These are perfect breakfast or a snack. Serve them alongside a luncheon menu or give them as gifts during the holidays. So easy to make and if you love pecan pie, you’ll these Pecan Pie Muffins!!
Cultivating a Heart of Discipline
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE BIBLE STUDY GUIDE: Cultivating a Heart of Discipline at Home!