Today I’m sharing with you a super fun, simple angel ornament that you can make. This angel is so sweet and she would be beautiful in any setting and especially if you have some farmhouse or more rustic Christmas decor.
You could make this Simple Angel Ornament craft with lots of different looks, too. Just by changing the style of the ribbon, she could have a whole new look. And the ribbon you use could be any color to match your unique Christmas decor.
- Fancy? Try some satin or lace ribbon.
- Country? Try some gingham or grosgrain ribbon.
- Trendy? Buffalo check ribbon.
- Farmhouse rustic? Burlap ribbon.
- Kids? Use bright colors!
Bible Verses to Use with this Craft
- Mathew 1:18-23
- Matthew 2:16
- Matthew 28:1-10
Simple Angel Ornament Craft
- Doilies -2 pack from Dollar Tree or on Amazon
- Ping pong balls
- Floral Wire
- Glue gun
- Wire Ribbon
Here are the step by step instructions. You can watch the short slideshow video below to see how each of these steps works!
- Place ball in center for doily.
- Gather doily around ball.
- Secure with Jute.
- Glue on Button
- Make the Wings
- Secure with floral wire
- Shape the wings
- Glue Wings onto Angel body
- Glue on the hanger
How to Make the Angel Ornament Craft
Christmas ADVENTures in Prophecy Scripture Cards
This Angel Ornament Craft could also be used with my Christmas ADVENTures in Prophecy Scripture Cards!
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive your set of printable advent Scripture cards right in your inbox.
- If you are already a subscriber, this will not affect your subscription. You’ll just receive your set of Scripture Cards.
- Afterward, you’ll receive a series of emails featuring crafts and activities you can do along with using the Advent Cards. Merry Christmas!