Easy Lunch Box
Even if you have a picky eater, this meal will surely please. My children are not picky and love healthy food, but I’ve found that even picky eaters are happy to eat their veggies if there is some yummy ranch dressing to dip it in.
I packed the sandwich on top of a fun, brightly colored napkin which just sort of made me happy. I loved the fun pop of color.
[Tweet “Another simple and Easy Lunch Box for the whole family: #easylunchboxes #lunchbox”]
What I Packed
- Sandwich with Deli Slice and Cheese
- Sweet Peppers
- Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries
- Grape Tomatoes, Carrot Sticks, and aw Broccoli
- Ranch Dressing in a Salad Dressing Container
- Organic Green Tea from Sweet Leaf
For the sandwich I used one of our favorite vegetarian deli slices, with cheddar cheese and mayo on sliced Italian bread. Everything else was raw so this was a really simple, Easy Lunch Box to put together. However, the colors are so vibrant, you just want to dig in!