Love Notes and Sweet Text Messages
My husband loves it when I say nice things to him. He wants to hear how great I think he is! All winter, almost everyday, he goes out and swings that ax and chops piles of wood so that we can stay warm. He even splits them into small pieces so the girls and I have an easy time moving the wood and loading the fireplace.
I always tell him, “You’re my hero.” And sometimes I’ll give him a kiss. And he smiles a big kind of smile.
And he feels good. And he wants to be my hero again tomorrow.
Because he loves me.
Free Printable Text Messages for Your Husband
So, I thought it’d be fun to come up with a list of little sayings you can text to your husband. Or even little messages you could leave on little notes where he’ll find them.
You can print these out and place them in your This is My Life Planner or household notebook!
- write it on the bathroom mirror
- stick a post-it note to his steering wheel
- put a note in his lunch bag
- in a card on his nightstand
You get the idea.
How to Download
- Follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram if you can. Or Pinterest. Thanks!
- Download my 20 Sweet Text Messages for Your Husband here.
- Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (What I Love About You Journal)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- The Love Dare
Share your text message ideas below!
Homemaking is so much more than cleaning a house, cooking food, and making sure your family has clothes to wear. Homemaking is about nurturing a spirit of warmth, comfort, and love in your home.