Wow, I made this recipe tonight because it looked so easy and I had all the ingredients on hand. This is my new favorite easy bean dip recipe. Hands down. It’s so good!
Today was one of those days where I just wanted something easy. I was hungry. I knew my kids were hungry and no one felt like cooking an elaborate meal.
It was a snack kind of day. With just a few ingredients, you can whip up this warm bean dip fast.
Easy Bean Dip
This is my new favorite easy bean dip recipe. Hands down. It’s so good!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Blend beans, cream cheese, salsa, and taco seasoning together in processor or blender.
- Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Spread bean mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 20 - 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
Free Printable Recipe Binder
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my free printable recipe binder.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables