Join the 30 Day Challenge!
I love spring time. And just like the new year, it’s a time to start anew with goals and homemaking. I love decorating for the seasons, changing out my decor – it makes our home feel fresh and new all over again. I’m excited to get started!
This 30 day challenge helps you tackle one project a day for 30 days to get your home fresh, clean and organized! You’ll also receive my free ebook, Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home.
If you’re like me, a little daily motivation really helps! Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home offers you even more help getting your home clean and fresh for the new season.
Inside this challenge course, you’ll receive:
- Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home eWorkbook
- Extra encouragement and inspiration
- 30 daily assignments with step by step instructions
- helpful videos to watch
- a free printable 30 Day Spring Clean Challenge Quick Start Guide
- printable 10 Essential Oil Diffuser Blends recipe guide
- and more!
I wrote Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home to help you find peace in your heart and home. This 50 page e-Workbook that will help you re-evaluate your home and your heart so you can pinpoint areas that need cleaning up! You’ll want to go through the workbook doing one or two pages a day and then tackle the daily assignments for getting your house clean!
Sections Inside the ebook Include:
- Home is Where the Heart Is…
- Martha, Martha…
- Creating Order
- A Desire to Change
- Problems Areas
- Spring Cleaning: The Order
- A Soothing Rhythm to Your Day
- My Goals
- Evaluating My Life
- Step-by-Step Cleaning Instructions for the Major Areas of Your Home
- Homemade Natural Cleaning Recipes
- Bonus Tips for Homeschooling Moms
If you’re ready to get your heart and home in order, join my 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge today!