Every husband wants to know his wife is still in love with him. Today I’m sharing free printable love notes for your husband that you can send as sweet text messages on his phone – or use them in a variety of ways. Let your husband know you appreciate him on a daily basis with these thoughtful little reminders!
Originally published January 2015. Updated February 2021.
Love Notes and Sweet Text Messages
My husband loves it when I say nice things to him. He wants to hear how great I think he is! All winter, almost everyday, he goes out and swings that ax and chops piles of wood so that we can stay warm. He even splits them into small pieces so the girls and I have an easy time moving the wood and loading the fireplace.
I always tell him, “You’re my hero.” And sometimes I’ll give him a kiss. And he smiles a big kind of smile.
And he feels good. And he wants to be my hero again tomorrow.
Because he loves me.
It’s important to show your husband appreciation for all of the hard work he does to provide for you and your family.
Sweet Text Messages or Love Notes for Your Husband
So, I thought it’d be fun to come up with a list of little sayings you can text to your husband. Or even little messages you could leave on little notes where he’ll find them.
You can print these out and place them in your Purpose 31 Planner or household notebook!
- write it on the bathroom mirror
- stick a post-it note to his steering wheel
- put a note in his lunch bag
- in a card on his nightstand
You get the idea.
Share these love notes with your husband, but also remember that just send a text message isn’t enough if your not sweet to him when he comes home from work. Let these sweet text messages be a little foreshadowing of what he can expect when he walks in the door at night!
- Honey, you’re my hero!
- You make me smile.
- I can’t believe I married such a great guy!
- I prayed for you today.
- I love it when you ______ .
- I can’t wait to see you tonight!
- You are such a hunk!
- I think you’re amazing. Just sayin’.
- Our kids are so lucky to have such a great dad!
- I love how you work so hard to provide for our family.
- Thank you for being you.
- I can’t wait to tonight!
- I love you to the moon and back.
- I love being your wife!!
- You really are the best husband EVER!
- Will you marry me again?
- I miss you when you’re not here. Love you!
- You’re my very bestest friend in like the history of EVER.
- I love you more than ever.
- I need a kiss… can’t wait to see you!
Free Printable Text Messages for Your Husband
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my Praying through Proverbs 31 Journaling page.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
- Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (What I Love About You Journal)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- The Love Dare
Share your sweet text message ideas in the comments below!