Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10
The 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman
What does it mean to be a
Proverbs 31 Woman?
So often, women read the passage of Proverbs 31 and decide that it’s a nice “idea”but an impossible reality.
Or they feel pressured to be the “perfect” wife and mother. The perfect woman. The only perfect person is Jesus Christ and we are made perfect through Him.
But being a Proverbs 31 woman isn’t about being “perfect.” It’s about living life with purpose, diligence, forgiveness, and repentance.
I stumbled upon this when googling resources to study what it means to be a Proverbs 31 woman. This makes it easy to study and apply to daily life. I appreciate this and am excited to read more. Thank you and praise God for you! - Monique
THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN
Are you looking for a deeper understanding of what it really means to be a faithful woman of God?
The 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman by Melissa Ringstaff demonstrates how, as Christian women today, we can all be Proverbs 31 Women.
Faith: "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:26
- Marriage: "Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life." Proverbs 31:11, 12
- Mothering: "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her." Proverbs 31:28
- Health: "She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar. She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants." Proverbs 31:14, 15
- Service: "She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy." Proverbs 31:20
- Finances: "She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes." Proverbs 31:24
- Industry: "She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13
- Homemaking: "She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27
- Time: "In her hand she holds the distaff and grasps the spindle with her fingers." Proverbs 31:19
- Beauty: "She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple." Proverbs 31:22
Here's a little peek inside the pages:
Get instant access to The 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman now!
A subheading, an image and a strong call to action: this section is all about
getting your visitor to click the button and start the purchase process.