This year for the 4th of July weekend, we’re camping out with 22 of our family members. It’s a summer tradition that we love!
Today I’m sharing a fun set of printable straw toppers for the 4th of July. These festive straw toppers will make your Independence Day celebration a little more fun and add some pizzazz to your ice cold drinks!
Free Printable Straw Toppers for the 4th of July
- Printer with color ink
- 12 Straws
• Print the 4th of July Straw Toppers. There are 12 circles.
• Cut out circles.
• You can cut the slits in the toppers two ways: Use an X-acto knife to cut a small slit a little bigger than the straw’s diameter in the top and bottom of the circle. Or, use a pair of scissors and gently fold over the top and bottom of the circle and cut a slit.
• Insert the straw upward from front of the bottom hole, go behind the straw topper and insert the straw into the back of the top hole.
Hint: These 4th of July straw toppers would look a bit more polished with a thicker-card stock type paper, but look cute enough using regular paper. And, it’s frugal that way, too! These could also be used as cupcake toppers!
How to Download
- Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram – not required, but really appreciated!
- Download your Free Printable Straw Toppers for the 4th of July here.