I wanted to share my Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu with you and my free Thanksgiving Menu Planner Printable.
Did I just hear a collective gasp? A vegetarian Thanksgiving? Really?
I became a vegetarian way back in November 1998 just before Thanksgiving. Yes, there was a time when I thought I could never give up meat altogether. I’m a southern bred girl. Give up fried chicken? Turkey and ham during the holidays?
It’s been fourteen years and I’ve never looked back.
Anyway… so I wanted to share my Thanksgiving menu for this year with you.
- Phyllo Vegetable Pot Pie
- Cornbread Dressing and Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce for the Crockpot
- Roasted Beets with Walnuts and Gorgonzola Cheese
- Brussels Spouts
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary and Caramelized Onions
- Melissa’s Best Deviled Eggs
- Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 7-Up Biscuits with Gluten Free Version
- Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- Maple Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Lemon Cheese Pie
For snacks and appetizers throughout the week while our family is visiting, I’ll be making:
- Artichoke Cheese Dip
- Turkey Veggie Platter
- Mulled Cranberry Cider
- Homemade Cheese Crackers
- Tomato Cheese Spread with Crackers
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Homemade Egg Nog
And for my Thanksgiving Menu Planner:
Download my free Thanksgiving Menu Planner here.
What are you serving for Thanksgiving? What special recipes are on your table year after year?
RSS Email Feeds or weekly Newsletter?