Do you want to help your children learn about the fruit of the spirit? These adorable posters are perfect for teaching bible lessons or using during family worship. Each of these Fruits of the Spirit Posters features a different fruit of the spirit, along with a scripture reference. I hope you find these helpful in your homeschooling journey!
These Fruit of the Spirit posters are perfect for teaching Bible lessons in a fun and memorable way. Each poster features a different character trait, Bible verse and an illustration of a fruit that represents it.
They’re perfect for Sabbath School or Sunday School classrooms, as well as for children’s bedrooms or playrooms. Check out these adorable posters and see how they can help teach your little ones about God’s love!
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Galatians 5:22-23
Fruits of the Spirit Ideas You’ll Love
The 9 Fruits of the Spirit
What are the 9 fruits of the spirit, according to Galatians 5:22-23 ?
- self control
How can you live a life that is full of the fruits of the spirit?
By studying the Bible and spending time with God, you can learn how to live a life that is full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, goodness, gentleness and self-control.
What are some practical ways that you can exhibit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control in your everyday life ?
- Speaking kindly to others
- Listening patiently
- Exercising self-control in your words and actions
- Doing acts of service for others
- Sharing your possessions with those in need
- Showing patience when waiting your turn
- Saying kind words to encourage others
- Practicing forgiveness
- demonstrating trustworthiness by keeping your promises
- Being gentle and kind to animals
More Printable Resources You’ll Love
- Taste and See that the Lord is Good Scripture Cards | Free Printable
- Free Printable: Spring Sermon Notes Binder for Christian Women
- 11 Everyday Prayer Starter Ideas for Moms + Free Printable
Free Printable Fruits of the Spirit Posters for Kids
These playful fruit of the spirit posters are perfect to help teach Bible lessons in a fun and engaging way. The vibrant designs will help capture kids’ attention, while the Bible verses will inspire them to live out their faith.
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
I hope you enjoy these fruits of the spirit posters and that they help you teach your children how to be faithful followers of Jesus. Be sure to share this post with your friends and family using the buttons below.