Spending time reading God’s Word and praying is such an important part of the Christian life. When we look at the example of the Proverbs 31 woman, you understand that she is who she is because of her faith. You know you need to spend time with God each day, but sometimes it feels easier said than done. Today I’m excited to share my new printable prayer journal.
I hope that these sweet Bible and Prayer Journal pages will help you spend more time with your Heavenly Father!
There is so much more to prayer than simply taking your pleas before God. Prayer not only offers us a chance to lift up our concerns, ours fears, and our requests to God; it offers us a chance to have a relationship with Him.
“First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Remember, it only takes one small step of faith to begin your journey to a faith filled walk with Jesus. I hope you are blessed by this Bible and Prayer notebook and that your faith is strengthened!
Printable Prayer Journal
Inside this beautiful, printable Bible and Prayer Journal you’ll find:
- Front and Back Cover
- Spin Covers
- Bible Time Section
- Daily Bible Reading Checklist (two pages)
- The Gospel of John in 30 Days Bible Reading Plan
- 30 Day Bible Reading Plan (Blank)
- SOAP Bible Study Method Worksheet
- Bible Study Notes Section
- Bible Study Notes
- Scripture Memory Section
- Scripture Memory Chart
- Scripture Writing
- Prayer Requests Section
- Prayer Request Chart
- Prayer Journal Section
- 6 different Prayer Journaling pages
- Gratitude Journal Section
- 3 Gratitude Journaling pages
- Journal Section
- 3 Journaling pages
- Prayers for My Family Section
- Prayers for My Friends Section
- Prayers for my Church Family Section
- Prayers for My Community Section
- Prayers for Missions Section
How to Use the Printable Prayer Journal
- Download the printable prayer journal and print it out on your printer.
- If you are using a 3 ring binder with a clear plastic sleeve to place your cover, go ahead and insert the front and back covers as well as the spine cover that fits your binder.
- Punch pages with a 3 hole punch and place inside your 3 ring binder.
- Use the section / divider pages to create sections – add purchased divider tabs as desired.
- Print out as many of the journaling pages for each section as desired. You’ll find 22 different Bible and prayer journaling pages inside this .pdf download, printable prayer journal.
- You could also use an ARC punch and binder system which I love! In that case, I would use the front and back covers inside the ARC binder.
- You can purchase my favorite planner and journal paper here.