*Warning* this post contains some ideas of a sexual nature – within the confines of marriage. If you aren’t married, or don’t want to read about that, stop reading now! You’ve been warned. 🙂
Are you already thinking about how you are going to wow your hubby this Valentine’s Day? I’ve found some pretty neat ideas to share with you! Of course, the best gift you can give your husband is to love him each day unconditionally, but a little icing on the cake never hurts!
- Read this book together. He’ll be thrilled it’s your idea! 31 Days to Great Sex by Shelia Wray Gregoire. She’s also written a book titled The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex (And You Thought Bad Girls Had All the Fun)
- If you really want to knock his socks off why not play “The Game of Love” – takes a little planning, but I’m guessing -based on the comments this post got – this one would be well worth the effort just to see the look on his face! Or, if you’re going to be on the road, how about the travel version?
- Write an amazing love letter and give it to him in the morning, hide it in his briefcase or set it on the steering wheel so he has something to think about all day before he gets home. Don’t be afraid to get a little racy!
- Give him one of these prints in a frame. (free printable below)
- Wake him up with an amazing back rub and you don’t necessarily have to stop there – if you know what I mean. After all, according to “J” over at Hot, Holy, and Humorous, you may want to give your hubby a gift he can unwrap, but what he really wants is sex!
If you need more tips on heating up your sex life, why not go visit Hot, Holy, and Humorous, where “J” isn’t afraid to to talk about any subject
Download one (or all) of these free prints to frame:
Of course, cooking him a delicious meal is always a good idea! My free printable Valentine’s Day Menu is delicious!
In preparation for Valentine’s Day, why not spruce up your bedroom and bathroom? In addition to cleaning, I like to light fragrant candles so the rooms smell wonderful!
As an extra bonus, here are some ways you can be a great wife!
- The Heart of Her Husband Series
- Can your husband trust you?
- Your Beloved
- Do you have a critical spirit?
- Be an encouragement.
- Your desire shall be for your husband.
- Wives submit to your husband.
- Are you a helpmeet?
- Marriage and Arguing…
- Sweet as a Honeycomb
I’ll be honest… I’m not always the best at being creative when it comes to keeping my marriage spicy! But I’ve had fun thinking of ways to make this Valentine’s Day… and every other day hotter than ever!
What are some of your ideas? What has worked for you? Or what questions do you have? Let’s chat!
Homemaking is so much more than cleaning a house, cooking food, and making sure your family has clothes to wear. Homemaking is about nurturing a spirit of warmth, comfort, and love in your home.