Are you ready for a fresh start this spring? It’s that time of year again – the annual Spring Clean Challenge is back! It’s time to clean your heart and home. During this challenge, I’ll help you create a clean and refreshing environment and work on your heart and attitude. I hope you’ll join me for year’s Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home challenge today!
You can join the challenge at the bottom of this blog post!
Originally published February 2009. Updated March 2023
Annual Spring Clean Challenge
It’s that time of year again. The daffodils are popping up from beneath the snow-covered ground and spring is right around the corner. It’s time to air out our homes, polish, dust, and clean – not just our homes, but our hearts too! Because no matter how clean our home is, if our heart is a mess the rest doesn’t really matter.
I love springtime. And just like the new year, it’s a time to start anew with goals and homemaking. I love decorating for the seasons, and changing out my decor – it makes our home feel fresh and new all over again. I’m excited to get started. Over the next two weeks days we’ll focus on our hearts and our homes, getting things sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Join me!
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
Top 3 Areas to Spring Clean: Video
This is My Father’s World
This hymn is perfect for spring. I love listening to Fernando Ortega – all of his hymns are so uplifting and peaceful. You can purchase the CD with this hymn on it here, or download the .mp3 album, Beginnings, here. I have Amazon Prime, so I was able to download this album for free! Join Amazon Prime like I did and listen to over a million songs for free!
I like to listen to music that inspires while I clean. It really helps motivate my sometimes sluggish spirit.
Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home
Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home is an e-Workbook that I wrote to help you find peace in your heart and home. It’s available in my bookstore for only $7.00.
I’ll share excerpts in the following during this annual spring cleaning challenge, but if you want to go even deeper, be sure to grab the e-book.
How to Join the Challenge
Just fill out the form below and on Monday morning, you’ll receive the first day of the challenge in your email inbox!
Homemaking Books to Inspire You
- The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful
- 31 Days To A Clutter Free Life: One Month to Clear Your Home, Mind & Schedule
- A Life That Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart & Home to Others
- Simple Living – 30 days to less stuff and more life
- Good Things for Organizing (Good Things with Martha Stewart Living)
- Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House
- Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home e-Workbook
How to Create a Household Notebook
I have several different resources available that I know you’ll love! As a busy mom of five, I developed the ULTIMATE Planner for moms like me!
- The Simplified Homemaking Planner
- Purpose 31 Homemaking Planner
- Homemaker’s Notebook: Free Printable Household Binder
- The Household Notebook
- Basic Household Notebook
How to Clean your House
- An Ultimate Guide to Spring Cleaning for Christian Homemakers
- How to Clean When You Feel Overwhelmed
- How to Clean the Bathroom and Keep It Tidy
- How to Keep a Clean House
- How to Get Started Spring Cleaning without Feeling Overwhelmed
- What to Clean and When | Housekeeping Guide
- Tips for Cleaning Your Dining Room and Entryways
- How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean + Free Printable Checklist
- How to Speed Clean Your House
What are your goals for Spring Cleaning this year?
Join the Free Challenge
This year’s annual spring clean challenge begins on March 27, 2023! Just fill out the form below to get this challenge directly to your email inbox for free!