As homemakers, having tools and resources that inspire, encourage, and help us manage our homes and families better is important. We living during a time when family life is so busy. There’s so much to remember and so much to do in any given week. Today I’m sharing my homemaking binder for April 2021. I know you’ll love it!
Update: Click here to get this month’s current homemaking binder!
🎉🎉 In other news, this past week we hit 100,000 followers on my Facebook page and I’m still in shock about it! I just want to thank you guys for that! If you aren’t following A Virtuous Woman on Facebook, you can do that here. 🎉🎉
The Homemaker’s Binder for April 2021 | 48 pages
This month’s Homemaker’s Binder is soooo pretty, I feel happy just looking at it. But even better than that? It’s filled with 48 useful pages that help you rock mom life, wife life, or even single life. If you’re a busy woman, you’ll love these planning pages.
I create a new set of these pages every single month. And you can download the pages and so much more inside the Homemaker’s Circle Library!!
This month I’m offering the April 2021 Homemaking Binder for sale in my shop too!
If you aren’t ready to become a member, but you still want access to this set of planner pages, you can purchase it here.
This month’s Homemaker’s Circle Notebook has 48 useful pages to help you plan for success in your homemaking and family life.
Inside the pages of the Homemaker’s Circle Notebook you’ll find:
- front cover
- Monthly calendar
- April Calendar – two page spread
- Monthly Tending List
- gratitude journal page
- SOAP Bible Study page
- Bible Study Notes page
- Sermon Notes – 3 versions
- Today’s Agenda
- Prep for the Week
- Weekly Prep – 5 (dated) weekly pages
- 5 Weekly Homemaking Checklists (dated)
- The Plan for this Week Planning Pages (dated)
- 5 The Menu for this Week pages + shopping list (dated)
- 5 Self Care Checklists (dated)
- Monthly Habit Tracker
- Natural Cleaning recipes + labels (2 versions)
- 4 Notes pages
- scripture art – Hosea 6:3
- back cover
I know you’ll love this month’s planning pages as much as I do!
Psst. Keep reading to find out why you should become a member!
Sneak Peek Inside the Pages
Become a Member of The Homemaker’s Circle Library
I know you’re busy and doing the best you can each week. That’s why I’ve created The Homemaker’s Circle Library! Inside the library, you’ll find hundreds of printable pages, resources, and homemaking classes to help you do your job well – and make your life easier!
Why You Should Become a Member
The Homemaker’s Circle Library members get unlimited access to an amazing amount of content! You won’t believe everything that is included! As a Homemaker’s Library club member, you’ll have hundreds of resources at your fingertips.
- INSTANT Access to ALL of A Virtuous Woman’s Printables – any time you need them!
- INSTANT Access to ALL of A Virtuous Woman’s ebooks – at any time!
- INSTANT Access to ALL of A Virtuous Woman’s courses – on your schedule!
- INSTANT Access to our member-exclusive homemaking, faith building, and family enriching products – whenever you need them!
- And last but not least, get INSTANT access to my exclusive new eBooks, courses, printables, and other content I’ll be adding regularly.
I’ve collected all of my products, resources, and printables into this easy to use, exclusive Homemaker’s Library Membership site. Inside, you’ll find well over $500 in products all for one low price. Not only that, but I’ll be adding new content regularly.
If you’ve been a part of A Virtuous Woman’s community for any length of time, you know how helpful all of the free printables are inside the free resource library. When you become a member of The Homemaker’s Library, you won’t have to enter your email to download every new printable – just hop over to the members only area and download the printable straight away!! Easy peasy!!
Get It All!!
💖Thank you, I’ve subscribed to the Homemaker’s Circle, found this month’s printables, and am already printing stuff out! I found the goal-setting workbook you made (thank you) and I just love it! Love the January notebook too! I highly recommend joining to anybody that hasn’t yet!! – J. Karri 💖
The Homemaker’s Library Club Members will GET ALL OF IT — you’ll have instant access to everything I offer in my shop and more!! Every new eBook. Every new course. Every new printable product. Your small monthly membership fee will cover EVERYTHING!!!
PLUS you’ll receive a members only weekly email that keeps you informed of what’s new so you don’t miss a thing!!
The Ministry of Homemaking Facebook Group
Be a part of my private Facebook group that offers even more encouraging resources for homemakers. We’ll be discussing topics like: homemaking, cleaning, organizing, decluttering, faith, family, and more.
Here’s What You Get – You Get It ALL!!
I’m so excited to be able to offer you this annual membership resource.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to a growing library of homemaking printables
- EASY ACCESS – no more logging in to multiple pages to get downloads
- NEW EXCLUSIVE PRINTABLES added every month
- INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL my products, courses, ebooks, printables, and more
- DESIGNED for the busy Christian woman
- MONTHLY Bible Reading Plans
- WAHM Blogging + Homemaking Planner
- AND MORE!
PLUS THESE HOMEMAKING CLASSES!
- The Disciplined Homemaker Course ($37 value)
- A Time to Clean Course ($27 value)
- Spring Cleaning for the Heart and Home ($17 value)
- Cultivating a Heart of Self Discipline: Mini Course ($7 value)
- One Week to an Organized Home eCourse ($12 value)
PLUS THIS EXCLUSIVE BONUS!
- The Martha Planner – ($27 value)
This week we’re having our Spring Sale! Use Coupon Code: SPRINGSALE to get 20% off a lifetime membership! Just click the button below!