Getting organized and staying that way is one of the biggest sources of stress for women. That’s why I’m so excited to share this email challenge with you – One Week to a More Organized Home.
One Week to a More Organized Home
“She looks well to the ways of her household.” Proverbs 31:27
I’m so excited to share this 5 day email challenge with you – I hope it gets your mind thinking about ways you can improve the atmosphere in your home and provide a space for yourself and your family that feels peaceful and less cluttered.
Over the course of this week we’ll look at:
- Why keeping an organized home makes your life easier and helps you get ahead.
- The psychology of why an organized home is better for you physically and mentally.
- How keeping a neat space actually reduces your stress and saves you time.
- 5 ways to keep your home more organized.
- 5 areas of your home you probably need to organize.
- How you can find ways to fit cleaning and organization into your down time.
- How to get rid of things you don’t need.
- Plus, how to create a cleaning schedule that works for your lifestyle!
Proverbs 31:27 tells us that the virtuous woman looked well to the ways of her household. Homemaking is a ministry and whether you work outside the home or stay home full time, you are a homemaker! I’m excited to share these ideas and more with you!
Join the Challenge
Just fill out the form below and look for the welcome email that should arrive in your email box within a few minutes.
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE HOLIDAY CLEANING CHECKLIST to get your home ready for the holidays!