I’m excited to share my new free printable Spring Gratitude Journal with you today! As homemakers, it’s easy to get caught up in all the stressful details of life sometimes. Let’s enjoy life a little more and recognize our many blessings.
I’ve always loved journaling although the last few years my journals have been hit or miss. It’s something I really want to get back into the habit of doing.
Gratitude is such an important part of the Christian woman’s life. When we practice gratitude we are more likely to feel happy and content.
According to the Harvard Medical School:
“The word gratitude is derived from the Latin word gratia, which means grace, graciousness, or gratefulness (depending on the context). In some ways gratitude encompasses all of these meanings. Gratitude is a thankful appreciation for what an individual receives, whether tangible or intangible. With gratitude, people acknowledge the goodness in their lives… In positive psychology research, gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness. Gratitude.”
I want to encourage you to practice gratitude in your own life and pay attention to how it makes you feel. Are you more aware of the blessings in your life? Do you feel happier? More content? I bet the answer to these questions will be yes!
Action Steps to Take Today
- Pray and ask God to help you practice more gratitude in your life.
- Think about some of the things in your life you’ve been taking for granted and make a mental note to appreciate those things (or people) more.
- Print out my free printable Spring Gratitude Journal below, if desired.
- Spend a few minutes each day or several times a week writing down a few of your many blessings so you can better practice gratitude in your life.
Gratitude is something we should all be practicing more of. I’m convinced that gratitude can lead to a better attitude and a happier life!
More About Practicing Gratitude:
- Practicing Gratitude | Gratitude Prayer Journal
- How to Find Joy in the Everyday
- Thanking Your Husband and Showing Appreciation
Free Printable Spring Gratitude Journal
With 7 different pages to choose from and print, you’ll love this sweet Spring Gratitude Journal!
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my free printable Spring Gratitude Journal.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables