A lot of kids are feeling disappointed this year because summer camps everywhere have been canceled. Whether your child had signed up for summer camp and has been told they can’t go, or you’re simply looking for a fun way to enjoy the summer with your kids, these ideas for summer camp at home will help you come up with ideas to make this a memorable summer!
My daughter Laura was so excited to be scheduled to work a full summer at our church summer camp this year. Unfortunately with everything going on, they have already canceled the camps for June and the camps in July are still in question.
My kids all grew up going to summer camp every year and so many good memories were made there. Our church summer camp feels like our second home when we visit. It’s such a special place!
It’s been Laura’s dream for years to work there and she was able to work there a few weeks last summer whih was great!
My oldest daughter, Sarah, has also worked at our camp for many years now. In fact, she met her husband there!
Summer camp is often a great experience for kids and many young people make a commitment to Jesus while at church summer camp. Hopefully next year camps will all be open.
In the meantime, if your child can’t attend summer camp this year, I’m sharing a fun summer camp at home planner to help you make the most of this summer.
You’ll find 9 weeks of summer camp at home ideas as well as a blank planning page if you prefer to come up with your own ideas.
Free Printable Summer Camp at Home Planner
In the Summer Camp at Home Planner, you’ll receive:
- front cover
- 9 weekly themes and activities
- supplies and resource checklist
- weekly meal plan (make it fun!)
- blank weekly themes and activities
- 7 pages total
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you access to my subscriber exclusive resource library.
- You’ll find this fun Summer Camp at Home Planner printable in the Family Life section of my resource library!
- You’ll also find this free printable and many more resources for your home and family!