I understand what it’s like to dream of the perfect life.
I also know what it’s like to always be striving for something that seems so elusive.
- You long to be an amazing wife, mother, and homemaker.
- You desire a deeper relationship with Christ.
- You want to live an intentional life.
- You want to live a life of abundant joy.
But, you read the passage of Proverbs 31 and feel overwhelmed. You wonder why God set the bar so high.
You dream of waking up early, tackling your day with a smile on your face, going to bed each evening with a clean house, happy children and a content husband. And yet, for some reason, as hard as you try you can’t seem to make it work.
Let me share a few truths with you:
⇒ I believe that God’s Word is still relevant today.
⇒ I believe that God’s Word elevates the role of women and that Proverbs 31 is applicable to our modern lives.
⇒ I believe that you can be a Proverbs 31 Woman today.
⇒ I believe that being a Proverbs 31 Woman isn’t about being perfect. It’s about living life with purpose.
Welcome to A Virtuous Woman
where you will find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose.
Find your way around A Virtuous Woman
The 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman is the basis for everything here at A Virtuous Woman.
⇑⇑⇑ See up there in the main menu? On each of those main category pages you’ll find a gallery of links to all of the articles, ideas, encouragement, and recipes you’ll find here at A Virtuous Woman.
- Abundant Living covers topics related to faith, Bible study, and health.
- Family Life is all about helping you strengthen your family relationships.
- At Home is the place where you’ll find all sort of tips and encouragement for homemaking, organizing, and you’ll even get the chance to tour my home!
- The Recipe Box is where you’ll find all of my tried and true recipes your family is sure to love!
⇓⇓⇓ There are also some important links in the footer below.
You may want to start with one of these series of posts:
- From Chaos to Calm: 15 Weeks to a Happy Home
- The Disciplined Homemaker Course
- A Time to Clean: How a Messy Home Reflects the Heart
- Planning 101: Living with Purpose
- Having a Martha House the Mary Way Book Study Challenge
There are a number of ways you can stay connected to A Virtuous Woman. You can read about all of them here. Plus you’ll find tips about how we can get to know each other better which will in turn create a sense of community here that everyone can enjoy!
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK COMMUNITY. The Ministry of Homemaking group on Facebook is for women just like you where you’ll find ideas, encouragement, and friendships.
The best way to stay connected, though, is to subscribe to my email newsletter! Not to mention you’ll receive my Kitchen Planner for free and access to my SUBSCRIBER ONLY RESOURCE LIBRARY!
Sign up using the form below!
- Never miss a post.
- Be the first to find out about sales and new products.
- Find out what’s going on with the Ringstaffs.
- Get Instant Access to A Virtuous Woman’s Subscriber Exclusive Resource Library.
- And more!
A Simple Morning Routine
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Get my FREE GUIDE: A Simple Morning Routine to get Your Heart and Home in Order!
And, if you need to get in touch with me?
Feel free to shoot me an email: email@example.com. Or tweet me!
I love reading your comments and emails! I read every single word you write I will do my best to respond. I look forward to hearing your story and getting to know you better.[Tweet “@melissaringstaf, My biggest challenge is: “]
What Readers are Saying
I definitely do not believe in coincidence. Finding you tonight was Holy Spirit inspired. I’m so grateful that God crossed our paths. I look forward to becoming completely free of my two “job” experiences. I am a lover of stories. Especially the ones where God was there in the midst. I loved reading your testimony. It was difficult, but it was so refreshing to see regardless of our circumstances, His word is truth. He will never leave us… Your blog has become my very favorite. I truly could read all night. I must be at work by 7:30 am tomorrow, but as soon as I have a break, I will be back. Thanking Jesus for this most wonderful evening spending time with you. God Bless you. — Cheryl
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Purpose 31 Planner! I use it everyday. My husband calls it “The Mommy Manual” and when in doubt he pulls it out knowing I put EVERYTHING in it. LOL. But, what I Love even more is the little extras you put up randomly to fit the theme of the Purpose 31 Planner. So I know that I can grab the free printable and they match the theme of the planner. Thank you. It really has made being organized a lot easier! — Christina