It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by life. Life can be down right hard. Some days are worse than others and if you are feeling overwhelmed, I want you to know you aren’t alone. Today I’m sharing a few Bible verses for when you feel overwhelmed.
Trying claiming these promises from God for yourself. Pray His words back to Him. Also, be sure to print out my free printable scripture cards below.
The Bible tells us that the Proverbs 31 Woman can laugh at the days to come. She’s able to do that because she trusts God to take care of all of her needs!
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when we aren’t looking to God for guidance. Remember when Peter stepped off the boat? He was doing great as long as his eyes were focused on Jesus. But the minute he looked at the water around him? He sunk.
You don’t have to go through this life alone. We have a savior who can handle anything that comes your way.
Bible Verses for When You Feel Overwhelmed
You can read these Bible verses for when you feel overwhelmed anytime those uneasy dreadful feelings come your way. Remember, God’s got you!
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:41
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed… 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
No matter what you are going through right now, Jesus is there with you. Feeling overwhelmed isn’t fun. Give your burdens to Him today!
Action Steps to Take Today
- Pray and ask God to give you hope for your future and ask Him to help you trust Him more today.
- Recognize God’s sovereignty in your life and trust that He has a plan for you.
- Write about your overwhelmed feelings and pray about them.
- Print out the scripture cards below and cut them out. Read the cards and memorize the verses!
Free Printable Scripture Cards
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my Praying through Proverbs 31 Journaling page.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
- I suggest printing these cards onto card stock and cutting out. Place the cards around your house or in your purse and look at them throughout the day.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables