Wow this week flew by for me. We spent two days at the barn this week. Laura started jumping again which was super exciting. Such amazing progress, slow as it may have been in coming. I’m just so happy for her. Laura has persevered and pushed passed her fears and is doing what she dreamed of doing.
The last time she jumped she fell and broke her shoulder (November 2018), so this has been really a huge accomplishment for her. There’s been so many ups and downs over the last two years, I’m just thrilled that she’s finally seeing so much progress in recent weeks.
I packed taco salad lunches for us to eat on Tuesday when we went to the barn. It was so good! While taco salad is something I regularly make at home, I’ve never packed it for lunch before and we loved it. We eat in the car a lot (yay for living in the middle of nowhere), but this would make a great work lunch too!
Okay, so onto this week’s Friday’s Favorites:
1. I love this homemaking quote:
“Wash the plate not because it is dirty nor because you are told to wash it, but because you love the person who will use it next.” — St. Teresa of Calcutta
Speaking of homemaking, if you’ve ever wanted to know how to correctly hand wash dishes, or simply need a resource to teach your own children how to wash the dishes the right way, here’s my step by step instructions.
2. I love this printer. I’ve been using it for a few months now and the ink refills are inexpensive and it always does a lovely job. I use it to print all of my printables you’ll find in the resource library!
3. This bean dip recipe. So simple and so yummy.
4. My daughter Emily came home to visit for the first time in over a year this weekend. I usually drive to see her. She’s in college and lives just north of Chattanooga. It was so wonderful to see her! All three of the girls and I played one of our all time favorite board games. If you’ve never played it, I highly recommend!!
5. I recently found this homemaker’s Instagram account. Her homemaking pictures are beautiful.
6. And finally, this free Weekly Goals printable (below) was really popular with readers last week.
Free Printable Weekly Goals
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you access to my subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this Weekly Goals Planner in the At Home section of the library.