From Chaos to Calm: Day 62
Scripture Memory: “She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.” Proverbs 31:22
- Mattress Cover and Pad – protects the mattress from dirt, perspiration, spills, and all other types of soil
- Rubber or Vinyl Mattress Pad – protects the mattress for fluids * Necessary if you have a young child prone to wetting the bed *
- Fitted Sheet – protects the mattress pad
- Flat Sheet – protects the skin from the scratchy blanket as well as protecting the blanket fromdirt and oils on your skin
- Pillow Cover and Case – protects the pillow from, oils, hair, perspiration, drool, and tears
- Blanket(s) – used in the cooler months for warmth
- Bedspread, Comforter, or Duvet – used during the day to make the bed attractive
Care for the Bedroom: Monthly:
- Rotate mattress with someone’s help.
- Wash comforters, bedspreads, and pillows.
- Air throw rugs and pillows in the sun occasionally.
- Vacuum underneath the bed.
- Wash curtains.
- Dust tops of wood moldings around windows and doors.
- Air bedroom by opening windows.
Care for the Bedroom: Weekly:
- Dust nightstand, vanity, dressers, chests.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs or sweep floor.
Care for the Bedroom: Daily:
- Air and make the bed.
- Put away dirty clothes.
- Straighten personal belongings.
- Put away reading materials, glasses, dishes, toys, etc.