From Chaos to Calm: Day 62
Scripture Memory: “She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.” Proverbs 31:22
- Mattress Cover and Pad – protects the mattress from dirt, perspiration, spills, and all other types of soil
- Rubber or Vinyl Mattress Pad – protects the mattress for fluids * Necessary if you have a young child prone to wetting the bed *
- Fitted Sheet – protects the mattress pad
- Flat Sheet – protects the skin from the scratchy blanket as well as protecting the blanket fromdirt and oils on your skin
- Pillow Cover and Case – protects the pillow from, oils, hair, perspiration, drool, and tears
- Blanket(s) – used in the cooler months for warmth
- Bedspread, Comforter, or Duvet – used during the day to make the bed attractive
Care for the Bedroom: Monthly:
- Rotate mattress with someone’s help.
- Wash comforters, bedspreads, and pillows.
- Air throw rugs and pillows in the sun occasionally.
- Vacuum underneath the bed.
- Wash curtains.
- Dust tops of wood moldings around windows and doors.
- Air bedroom by opening windows.
Care for the Bedroom: Weekly:
- Dust nightstand, vanity, dressers, chests.
- Vacuum carpets and rugs or sweep floor.
Care for the Bedroom: Daily:
- Air and make the bed.
- Put away dirty clothes.
- Straighten personal belongings.
- Put away reading materials, glasses, dishes, toys, etc.
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose and get Instant Access to my growing library of Free Printable Resources!