Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the sound of leaves crunching underfoot, the colors… the food. What’s not to love? I finally got around to decorating my home for fall this past week. I love pulling out decorations for each season. It helps keep my home fresh and fun for my family.
My everyday dining room table vignette for this year is so sweet! I had forgotten had these sweet little woodland animal candles, so it was exciting when I found them in my candle drawer.
The succulent plant is actually a “fake” plant I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I “planted” it in dirt in this pretty footed bowl. Even my husband was surprised when I told him is wasn’t real! I usually keep it in my Butler’s Pantry where there is no real sunlight. The hurricane glass and candle is filled with Hemlock pine cones from trees in my yard. Last autumn I had the kids go out and pick up a big bag full of them. I took the candle off the Living Room mantle to display on the table.
The tray is one I purchased last year at Walmart – and the table cloth too! I’ll share more of my decorations soon!
How do you celebrate fall? Here are some great ideas you’ll love!
- Fall Foilage Mason Jar Luminary @ Raking in the Savings
- Sparkly Autumn Leaf Wreath @ Sparkle Living
- Autumn Leaf Stenciled Table Runner @ Sparkle Living
- Pumpkin Pie Squares @ The Farm Girl Gabs
- Doily Leaf Napkin Ring @ Oh My Creative
- Create a Fall Window Box @ Oh My Creative
- Thankful Tree Tutorial @ One Creative Mommy
- Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole @ One Creative Mommy
- Pumpkin Coconut Smoothie @ Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- DIY Newspaper Fall Wreath @ Hawthorne and Main
- Pumpkin Spice Cobbler @ Oh So Savvy Mom
- DIY Yarn Wrapped Vases @ A Dose of Paige
- Easy DIY Fall Wreath @ A Dose of Paige
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding @ Gtreta’s Day
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies @ Typically Simple