As a Christian mother, you know how important it is to worship God together as a family. But sometimes it can be hard to come up with ideas for family worship. That’s why I’ve put together this list you can use of 20 family worship topic ideas. I hope you find them helpful!
Be sure to download my free printable family worship planner at the end of the post!
Do you ever feel like family worship is a bit of a challenge? It can be tough to come up with new and interesting ideas that will keep everyone engaged. Well, I’ve got you covered!
You may be wondering what is family worship – especially if it’s an idea that’s new to your family. Simply put: Family worship is a time when the family comes together to worship God. This can be done in a number of ways, but typically includes reading the Bible, praying, and singing hymns or praise songs. Family worship is a great way to deepen your spiritual connection as a family and learn more about God’s Word.
Family worship is important because it helps to instill a love for God in our children. It also helps families to grow closer to God and learn more about His Word. Additionally, family worship provides an opportunity for parents to model their own faith for their children.
One way to make family worship more fun and engaging is to include activities that everyone can enjoy. It’s important to choose activities that are appropriate for all family members and will help everyone learn more about God.
Some fun family worship activities to include during your worship time are:
- Bible story time: Choose a Bible story and have everyone take turns reading it aloud. Afterward, discuss the story as a family and talk about what you learned.
- Prayer time: Take turns praying aloud as a family. You can also use this time to share any praise reports or prayer requests.
- Singing: Sing hymns or praise songs together as a family. This is a great way to worship God and bond with your family at the same time!
- Bible trivia: Test your knowledge of the Bible with this fun family activity! See who can answer the most questions correctly.
- Act out the Bible: Choose a Bible story and act it out together as a family. This is a great way to bring the story to life and help everyone to understand it better.
20 Family Worship Topic Ideas
- Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Stories
- Jesus’ Miracles
- The Parables
- The Resurrection
- Sinning and Forgiveness
- Bible Promises
- Growth in Christ
- God’s Love
- Service to Others
- Sharing the Gospel
- Second Coming
I hope you find these ideas helpful! Family worship is a great way to deepen your spiritual connection as a family and learn more about God’s Word. By including fun and engaging activities, you can make family worship time more enjoyable for everyone. What are some of your favorite family worship activities? Share them in the comments below!
More Family Worship Ideas
If you liked this post, be sure to check out my other blog posts on family worship:
- A Guide to Getting Started with Family Worship
- How to Get Started with Family Worship
- Family Worship with Little Ones
- 15 Fun and Engaging Family Worship Activities
Free Printable Family Worship Planner
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables