Being a homemaker is such an important role! That’s why I’m so thrilled about this 30-day challenge! 30 Days of Intentional Homemaking will hopefully inspire us all to rise to the challenge of creating a space that feels like home.
Maybe it’s the fact that spring has finally decided to show it’s face here in Kentucky – winter lasted forever – but I woke up on Sunday morning with a renewed sense of the importance of making a home and I wanted to share that excitement with you.
Be sure to grab my free printable Scripture Art at the bottom of the post!
30 Day of Intentional Homemaking is for the woman who desires an atmosphere of love and peace in her home. It’s for the woman who for whatever reason is currently struggling to get her home in order but wants to oh so much!
30 Days of Intentional Homemaking
This 30-day challenge is for the busy woman who feels like she works all the time but isn’t accomplishing her goals. Sometimes the daily tasks of homemaking seem overwhelming. Chores are repetitive, laundry piles up, activities keep up stretched too thin, and maintaining relationships can be difficult. Husbands don’t understand and children make messes.
Galatians 6:9 says, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
It’s so easy to feel weary! And sometimes as hard as we work and try to do good it seems as if nothing gets done and improvement never happens.
Peace, Joy, & Organization
But what if you could make small changes that would reap a harvest of peace, joy, and organization in your home and family life?
Hi Melissa! I am thoroughly enjoying this series and wanted to tell you thank you SO much for all of the time and effort you have invested. I really look forward to your next email and am implementing all of the ideas into my life. Thank you and God bless you and your family!
– Christina J.
In this series, together we will learn:
- what making a home really means
- how disorganization affects every area of your life
- how we demonstrate love through homemaking
- how to create new habits to replace the old
- why it’s so important to depend daily on God
- how to maintain a spirit of worship in your home
- how to create a routine that really works
- what to clean and when
- how we can live out the gospel in our homemaking
- and so much more!
Read the Series
- Sign Up: Intentional Homemaking
- Introduction: What is the Role of a Homemaker?
- Day 1: What does it mean to make a home?
- Day 2: A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- Day 3: The Ministry of Homemaking
- Day 4: Homemaking Demonstrates Love Through Action
- Day 5: A Foundation of Faith for the Christian Homemaker
- Day 6: Creating a Morning Routine and Why You Should
- Day 7: The Habit of Quiet
- Day 8: How to Get Started with Family Worship
- Day 9: Depending on God when Life is Hard
- Day 10: Being Disciplined at Home
- Day 11: How to Memorize Scripture + Why It’s Important
- Day 12: Start Your Day by Getting Dressed
- Day 13: Creating Good Habits
- Day 14: How to Create a House Cleaning Routine
- Day 15: What to Clean and When
- Day 16: The One Minute Rule + 40 Tasks in One Minute or Less
- Day 17: How to Be a More Effective Homemaker
- Day 18: How to Find Motivation for Homemaking
- Day 19: Why Family Dinners are Important
- Day 20: How to Feed Your Family Well
- Day 21: Demonstrating the Gospel: Why is Homemaking Important
Free Printable Scripture Art
Join the Challenge & Get the Printable
How to Get the Printable & Join the Challenge
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my free printable Scripture Art: Isaiah 32:18.
- You’ll receive the challenge emails straight to your inbox! When you sign up below, you’ll get each day’s lesson in your email box at around 8am each morning.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to the printable!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables