Being a homemaker is such an important role! That’s why I’m so thrilled about this 30-day challenge! 30 Days of Intentional Homemaking will hopefully inspire us all to rise to the challenge of creating a space that feels like home.
Maybe it’s the fact that spring has finally decided to show it’s face here in Kentucky – winter lasted forever – but I woke up on Sunday morning with a renewed sense of the importance of making a home and I wanted to share that excitement with you.
Be sure to download my free printable Scripture Art at the bottom of the post!
30 Day of Intentional Homemaking is for the woman who desires an atmosphere of love and peace in her home. It’s for the woman who for whatever reason is currently struggling to get her home in order but wants to oh so much!
30 Days of Intentional Homemaking
This 30-day challenge is for the busy woman who feels like she works all the time but isn’t accomplishing her goals. Sometimes the daily tasks of homemaking seem overwhelming. Chores are repetitive, laundry piles up, activities keep up stretched too thin, and maintaining relationships can be difficult. Husbands don’t understand and children make messes.
Galatians 6:9 says, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
It’s so easy to feel weary! And sometimes as hard as we work and try to do good it seems as if nothing gets done and improvement never happens.
Peace, Joy, & Organization
But what if you could make small changes that would reap a harvest of peace, joy, and organization in your home and family life?
In this series, together we will learn:
- what making a home really means
- how disorganization affects every area of your life
- how we demonstrate love through homemaking
- how to create new habits to replace the old
- why it’s so important to depend daily on God
- how to maintain a spirit of worship in your home
- how to create a routine that really works
- what to clean and when
- how we can live out the gospel in our homemaking
- and so much more!
Free Printable Scripture Art
Join the Challenge & Get the Printable
How to Download & Join the Challenge
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to my free printable Scripture Art: Isaiah 32:18.
- You’ll receive the challenge emails straight to your inbox! When you sign up below, you’ll get each day’s lesson in your email box at around 8am each morning.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to download!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables