Want to simplify your holiday preparation so you can enjoy your family time more? I’m so excited to invite you to join me in this year’s Holiday Planning Challenge. My goal with this is to provide you with all the resources you need to make this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas season special – so you can enjoy the holiday season with less stress and more joy.
This year’s challenge goes alone with my free printable holiday planner. If you want to simplify your holiday planning, The Purpose 31 Holiday Planner will help you do just that.
If you’ve already downloaded the 2020 Holiday Planner (or purchased the undated Holiday Planner), you can still sign up for the Holiday Planning Challenge below. And if you want to participate in the challenge, you need to fill out the form at the end of this post.
2020 Holiday Planning Challenge
2020 didn’t exactly go the way we had planned did it? There were lots of unexpected, and even unpleasant, surprises. Many people are already looking forward to this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas season. You may be hoping that this year’s holidays will be more meaningful and special than ever before.
The holidays often bring back so many sweet memories and it’s fun to make new ones too! So, let’s get started planning!
I’m super excited about helping you make this year’s Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays meaningful. This challenge is for you if:
- you’re looking for an old fashioned holiday season
- you want to pace your holiday preparation so you aren’t rushing at the last minute
- you want to get your house clean so you can enjoy a stress free holiday
- you are looking for nostalgic ideas and family traditions
- you need a little accountability to get it done
Free Printable Holiday Planner
Christmas Printable Bonuses
When you join the challenge you’ll get instant access to my Holiday Planner used by thousands of women each year. You’ll also get some great Bonuses!!
Here are few of the fun bonuses printables you get – totally free!!
- Advent Reading Plan
- Christmas Morning Planner
- Christmas Menu Planner
- Guest Prep Checklist
- Name that Christmas Song Game
- Christmas Gift Exchange Game
- Art Prints and lots more!
Join the Challenge
The challenge will start Monday, November 2, so go ahead and sign up. After you sign up, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to get started! Plus, you’ll get instant access to my 2020 Holiday Planner – and 15 exclusive bonus holiday printables I’m sure you’ll love!!
If you’d like to invite your friends to join, too – just go ahead and share this post with them!! I’m excited and hope you are too!
How to Join the Challenge
- Fill out the the form below.
- You’ll receive an email with the link to download you Holiday Planner and the extra goodies.
- If you are already a subscriber, this won’t affect your subscription – you will simply be added to the challenge!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables