Last Sabbath we decided to head up to Kingdom Come State Park for a hike and to get some photos of the lovely fall color. It was a really fun afternoon.
Hiking is one of my all-time favorite activities, and while we usually spend Sabbath afternoon at the lake during the summer, the rest of the year, picnics in the park and hiking is our favorite way to spend the Sabbath.
- H is for Hiking
- N is for National Parks
- G is for Geocaching
- 4 Day, 24 Mile, All Girl Backpacking Trip
- Adventure Bag for Boys and Girls
- 6 Reasons Why I Love Camping with Kids
- P is for Picnic + Checklist
Watch the Video
Free Printable 100 Ways for Making the Sabbath a Delight
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this Weekly Menu Planner in the At Home section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables