This free printable Spring Observations for Kids is like a mini nature journal. It’s perfect for taking your kiddos outside to explore and record! I hope you enjoy this printable nature journal for spring with your kids this season!
As a homeschooling mom, one of my favorite activities each day was taking my kids outside to explore and learn about the wonderful world God made.
My daughter, Hannah, taught me to notice the world around me. From the time she was big enough to toddle around outside she was exploring. She picked up everything. She loved all bugs, snakes, and other critters. She was fascinated by butterflies and birds. She was filled with wonder for the outside world.
Since those days long ago (she’s 20 years old now!!) as a children’s ministry leader and mom, it’s been a goal of mine to encourage all children to observe and appreciate God’s creation. We learn so much about the Creator through His creation!
This free printable Spring Observations for Kids nature journal page has several different sections for your child to record what they find!
- What are your favorite things about spring?
- Draw a tree filled with blossoms and green leaves.
- What colors do your see?
- How many of these can you find?
- Draw an animal that you see.
- Things to do.
I’m certain your kids (and you!!) will love using this fun printable nature journal this spring!
Books about Creation for Kids
Free Printable Nature Journal for Spring
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this free printable nature journal for spring in the Family Life section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose and get Instant Access to my growing library of Free Printable Resources!