The Proverbs 31 Woman is a woman of faith. She loves God with all of her mind, heart, and soul. That’s why she’s a virtuous woman! Reading the Bible and starting your day with God is so important. These simple, free printable, Bible Reading Plans for women are an easy way to learn more about what the Bible has to say about different topics.
If you haven’t created a habit of starting your day with God, I want to encourage you to start today! Whether you feel rushed in the mornings trying to get out the door on time or you’re in a busy season with young children around about your feet all day long, you can always find time to begin your day with God.
All it takes is one small step of faith!
These Bible Reading Plans for women I’m sharing below take a simple approach to reading the Bible and make it easy for you to start your day with God – even if that simply looks like you reading one verse and saying a short prayer first thing in the morning. You can always spend more time in prayer and read even more verses as your time allows.
What’s most important is that you start your day with God!
We know the Proverbs 31 woman was a woman who feared the Lord. She was a virtuous woman because of her faith in God! It’s easy to get side tracked day in and day out when life is just so busy and often overwhelming. But if you want to be a woman of faith – a virtuous woman life Ruth, Esther, and Lydia – you’ll want to read your Bible on a regular basis and meditate on the Scriptures.
5 Tips to Enjoy Reading Your Bible More: Video
What is a Bible Reading Plan?
A Bible reading plan is a simple tool you can use to help you start reading the Bible on a daily basis if you don’t know where to start – or if you simply want to focus on a topic for the month. The plan will suggest Bible verses you can read each day of the month. You can use the reading plan for your morning devotions or even as a tool to help you memorize Scripture.
Bible Reading Plans for Women
I’m sharing one year of Scripture reading plans to download and print below:
- January: The Lord Establishes Your Steps Bible Reading Plan
- February: Agape Love Bible Reading Plan
- March: Grace Bible Reading Plan
- April: The Gospel of John in 30 Days Bible Reading Plan
- May: The Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Reading Plan
- June: The Words of My Mouth Bible Reading Plan
- July: Forgiveness Bible Reading Plan
- August: Peace I Leave with You Bible Reading Plan
- September: Teach Us to Number Our Days Bible Reading Plan
- October: Guard Your Heart Bible Reading Plan
- November: Thanksgiving and Gratitude Bible Reading Plan
- December: The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Reading Plan
Where to Start Reading the Bible
If you are wondering where to start reading the Bible, I recommend you start with the Gospel of John. I have a free printable Bible reading plan to help you get started reading the Bible with the Gospel of John here. This free printable will walk you through reading the Gospel of John in 30 Days.
Reading the Gospel of John in 30 days is also a great place to start reading the Bible for beginners.
Of course, if you are new to reading the Bible, any of the Bible reading plans I have available will help you start reading the Bible by giving you simple texts to look up each day and meditate on about a particular topic.
Why is Bible Reading Important?
Bible reading is important because when you are reading the Word of God you are literally hearing the Word of God spoken to YOU. The Bible is God’s Word and He speaks to you through the words written in the Bible. It’s hard to know what God is speaking to you if you aren’t reading His Word.
Which Bible Reading Plan is Best?
There is no one right way to read the Bible. If you want something quick to help you digest small portions of the Bible, a topical Bible reading plan like the ones above is a great way to start reading the Bible daily.
As you find you have more time and interest in studying the Bible you may want to begin using another Bible study method. Or you may find you want to set a goal of reading the Bible in one year.
- Bible Study Methods for the Proverbs 31 Woman
- SOAP Bible Study Method
- How to Start Reading the Bible Daily
- The Ultimate Guide to Reading the Bible for Beginners
- How to Study the Bible
Actions Steps to Take Today
- If you’ve been wanting to start reading the Bible daily, first pray and ask God to help you begin reading His Word daily.
- Choose a Bible Reading Plan from above to print and begin using, if desired.
- Decide what time of the day will work best for you to read the Bible and pray.
- Make a commitment to read the Bible and start today.
Free Printable Proverbs 31 Bible Study Guide
How to Download
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman Bible Study Guide in the Abundant Living section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables