How are you today? The girls and I had such a good day yesterday. We got out of the house for the first time in 8 weeks and drove down south of Knoxville to the barn where we board Theo.
We had a morning appointment at the vet (in southwest Virginia) with Marlowe and she made the three hour drive to the barn with us (six hours round trip plus the 45 minutes to the vet). It was a long day in the car but she did so good! She’s such a happy girl. I mean, look at that face!
You can watch my stories about yesterday on Instagram here: @melissa.ringstaff and see how Marlowe did at the vet plus a few clips of Laura on Theo. The sun was shining and it was finally warm outside!!
Laura had a great lesson on Theo. The move to the barn in Knoxville was such a good decision. It’s a long drive, but so worth it. Theo’s trainer has done such an amazing job with him. And Laura’s trainer is so great. Really just very happy with the whole experience. Laura is much happier too.
8 MISTAKES GARDENERS MAKE – FREE WEBINAR
In this free class, you’ll learn about important topics like:
- Soil health
- Watering best practices
- How to deal with pests
- How to buy the best foods for your body
- How to prioritize your planting schedule
- And more!
A few years ago, Angi Schneider, her husband, and their 6 kids moved into an older home on 1.5 acres in South Texas. Since then, they’ve been turning their small patch of earth into something that can supply many of their needs for years to come (that includes gardens, fruit trees, chickens and bees so far). Angie shares her journey and the lessons she’s learning online at SchneiderPeeps.com.
I’m personally really excited about this class. I have a small container and raised bed garden this year – first time in at least 5 years that I’ve put in a garden. I’ve already made so many mistakes and have so much to learn!
Let me know if you decide to watch this free webinar.
Two class times available today! Don’t miss out! Go sign up right now!
1. Laura made these cinnamon rolls again earlier this week. Better than Cinnabon’s in my opinion!
2. And Hannah made these Banana Nut Muffins. Truly the best banana nut muffins I’ve ever had.
3. My new blog post, Old Fashioned Homemaking Routines, has been very popular this week.
4. Artisan Sourdough Made Simple by Emilie Raffa – my mom bought this beautiful book for me and sent me some of her dehydrated sourdough starter. It’s been a while since I’ve kept a starter so I’m looking forward to making some beautiful loaves of sourdough bread!
What are you loving right now? I hope you have a blessed day. Let me know if I can help you in anyway.
P.S. Don’t forget! Today only! If you’re new to gardening like me, go watch the free webinar! Are you making mistakes in your garden? Join the free webinar to learn how to fix them. Register here.