Hey there! Yesterday I had to take my car in for maintenance and I always go to the Toyota place in Knoxville (which is where we bought the car) and we had Marlowe with us since we were on our way to the barn. Let me tell you, everyone was so friendly and sweet to Marlowe! The girls and I sat outside at a table, but they told me she was welcome to walk around the show room.
So I took her for a walk around the place (wearing my mask and the girls stayed outside) and Marlowe had the chance to meet so many new people. I love how her tail just gets to wagging so happily that her whole backside moves with it. Soooo cute!
I mean, how cute is she???
Anyway, today’s Friday and I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things with you.
1. Oui Dairy Free Coconut French Yogurt. It’s sooo good!! We’ve been eating the strawberry flavor and just love it. I bought 4 cases of this yogurt last night. Of course they have regular milk yogurts too. But this is the best vegan yogurt I’ve ever had. Plus, you can buy lids that fit the glass yogurt jars!
2. Simply Living Well: A Guide to Creating a Natural Low Waste Home by Julia Watkins. I just got this book in the mail and I’m already in love with it!
3. Artisan Sourdough Made Simple: A Beginner’s Guide to Delicious Handcrafted Bread with Minimal Kneading by Emilie Raffa. I mentioned this one a couple weeks ago. My mom bought it for me and the book and recipes look stunning. I have not had time the past two weeks to work on my sourdough or baking but I plan to try to make my first loaf from this book next week! I’ll let you know how it goes.
4. Stitch Fix. You guys. I know I’m late to the game. Stitch Fix has been around for a number of years. But this year I’ve really been trying to work on looking more put together. I’ve gotten several items from Stitch Fix and even signed up my daughters and so far we love the service. In fact, I’ve never been so happy with clothes until now. Everything I’ve purchased from Stitch Fix has fit me so well and my stylist has done a great job picking out items. If you click on my link and sign up you’ll get a $25 credit toward your first Stitch Fix.
5. Old Fashioned Homemaking Skills. Who doesn’t love to walk into a home that smells like fresh baked bread, clean laundry, or warm cookies? The truth is, everyone loves a space that feels cozy and welcoming. Yesterday I shared some old fashioned homemaking skills that just might be coming back into style.
6. This photo of Laura and Theo. I took this picture a couple weeks ago on our return to the barn (after two months of quarantine). They were happy to see each other! I think I’m going to frame this one.
I hope you have a blessed day and weekend! If you’ve emailed me this week and I haven’t responded, please know I’ll try to get to you over the next couple days. I do read every email and I try my best to respond when I have time.
P.S. When you shop Amazon through my link, you help bless my family in a small way – and it doesn’t cost you a penny more. Plus, I have lots of my favorite things in my Amazon Shop. Thanks for the love!