As homemakers, having tools and resources that inspire, encourage, and help us manage our homes and families better is important. We’re living during a time when family life is so busy and moms have a lot on their plates. There’s so much to remember and so much to do in any given week! Today I’m sharing my homemaking planner for October 2023. I know you’ll love it!
A homemaking planner is a valuable asset for streamlining your responsibilities as a homemaker. It commonly features sections like meal planning, cleaning checklists, to-do lists, among others. With its assistance, you can effortlessly monitor daily routines, ensuring no crucial tasks slip through the cracks. Additionally, it serves as a source of motivation and guidance, especially during overwhelming moments.
Free Printable Homemaker’s Planner | Household Binder
Looking to streamline and organize your life? Grab this free printable homemaker’s notebook set! Complete the form below to access all 38 pages.
This month’s Homemaker’s Planner is soooo pretty, I feel happy just looking at it. But even better than that? It’s filled with 38 useful pages that help you rock mom life, wife life, or even single life. If you’re a busy woman, you’ll love these planning pages!! You can use this household notebook the same way you would use a daily planner and incorporate it into your morning and evening routine.
And with all these beautiful binder pages, you need a good printer.
Benefits of Using a Homemaking Planner
My Favorite Printer
I always wanted a printer that would make all my printables come to life. I needed something with great features, quality prints and longevity without costing me an arm and a leg. This amazing machine has been running strong for over 3 years now!
I love printing out sheets of paper full of awesome designs like this household binder, greeting cards, coloring pages, or holiday patterns (since it gives the perfect personal touch when giving them as gifts). But being girl who never wants to spend more money than necessary, I love that the ink in this printer lasts forever!!
This is by far my favorite printer I’ve ever owned: Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier – the ink lasts forever!!
My Favorite Paper
I use this paper almost exclusively. It’s the nicest all-purpose paper I’ve ever come across! I know you’ll love it!!
Inside the Homemaking Planner
This month’s Homemaker’s Planner has 35 useful pages to help you plan for success in your homemaking and family life – it’s even great to use if you’re a homeschool mom! It will help you keep track of cleaning each area of your home and you can easily see your menu plans for the week. Weekly menu planning helps me so much when it time to prepare meals!
Inside the pages of the Homemaker’s Notebook you’ll find:
- front cover
- Calendar – two-page spread
- Monthly Tending List
- gratitude journal page (print as many as you need)
- SOAP Bible Study page (print as many as you need)
- Bible Study Notes page (print as many as you need)
- Sermon Notes – 3 versions (print as many as you need)
- Today’s Agenda – daily planning pages (print as many as you need)
- Prep for the Week
- Weekly Prep – 5 (dated) weekly pages
- The Plan for this Week Planning Pages (dated)
- 5 The Menu for this Week pages + shopping list (dated)
- 5 Self-Care Checklists (dated)
- Monthly Habit Tracker
- Notes pages (print as many as you need)
- printable art (8 x 10 size if you want to frame!)
- back cover
Homemaking Planner | Homemaker’s Binder for October 2023
I know you’ll love this month’s planning pages as much as I do! Here’s a sneak peek inside the pages:
You’ll be organized in no time with this Homemaking Planner! It’s super easy to start organizing your life and making it more simple. So go ahead, get started today!
Free Printable Homemaker’s Binder
How to Get the Printable
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
- If you’re a member of the Homemaker’s Circle, this printable can be found inside of the membership! If not, you can join today for as little as $1.00 a week and get instant access to over $500 worth of digital products and homemaking classes including The Disciplined Homemaker and A Time to Clean!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables