Meal planning is such a great way to save time and money and brain power. And planning your menu each week happens so much quicker when you use themed dinner ideas. Today I’m sharing some great ideas for your next Spaghetti Sunday themed dinner. I hope you love this collection of spaghetti dinner ideas!
This list of Spaghetti Sunday or spaghetti dinner ideas will help you save money on your grocery budget and plan this week’s menu!
I love themed meal planning because it helps me come up with ideas without thinking too hard and long about it. For instance, when planning your menu for the week, your thought process might look like this:
This Sunday our themed dinner menu will be Spaghetti Sunday. What can I make that fits this dinner theme?
Be sure to check out The Ultimate List of Themed Dinner Ideas here.
Spaghetti Sunday Themed Dinners
How to plan your menu in 4 easy steps:
- Select your main dish.
- Choose 2 – 3 side dishes that compliment your main dish.
- Think about variety of food groups. Try to choose something from each of the main food groups.
- Focus on providing well rounded, nutritious meals.
Spaghetti Sunday Recipes | Spaghetti Dinner Ideas
20 Main Dishes
Here are some delicious spaghetti dinner ideas for your next Spaghetti Sunday themed dinner.
Note: Be sure to check out my simple menu plans at the end of this post. I’ve done the thinking and planning for you!
15 Side Dishes Ideas for a Spaghetti Dinner
Use two or three of of these spaghetti dinner side dish options to round out your Spaghetti Sunday meal.
More spaghetti dinner side dish ideas:
- steamed frozen vegetables (corn, broccoli, etc.)
- beans or peas
- fruit salad or sliced fruit
- garden salad
- bread, rolls, or toast
6 Easy Spaghetti Dinner Dessert Ideas
Every spaghetti dinner needs a sweet treat at the end to round the meal off. These quick and easy Italian inspired desserts hit the spot every time.
Theme Day Menus: Spaghetti Sunday
Let’s put it all together. I’ll show you how I would create menus based on the Spaghetti Sunday themed dinner ideas (spaghetti dinner ideas) I’ve shared above.
8 Spaghetti Dinner Menu Plans
These simple spaghetti dinner meal plans will help you figure out what to cook this week!
Themed Dinner Idea #1
Themed Dinner Idea #2
Themed Dinner Idea #3
Themed Dinner Idea #4
Themed Dinner Idea #5
- Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Spaghetti
- Spicy Italian Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cheesy Pesto Garlic Bread
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Themed Dinner Idea #6
Themed Dinner Idea #7
- Vegetarian Instant Pot Pasta Puttanesca
- Classic Insalata Caprese (Tomato Mozzarella Salad)
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Raspberry Dulce De Leche Icebox Cake
Themed Dinner Idea #8
- Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Butter Spaghetti
- Tuscan Kale Salad with Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cheesy Breadsticks
Vegetarian substitutions for meat:
- - ground beef or turkey > vegetarian burger crumbles
- - chicken > Quorn Meatless Pieces
- - chicken breast > Quorn Meatless Filets
- - shredded chicken or pork > canned jackfruit
- - beef, chicken, or pork > black beans, pinto beans, or chickpeas
- - deli meats > Lightlife Deli Slices
- - sausage > Gimme Lean Breakfast Sausage, Field Roast Apple Sage Sausage
- - tuna > chickpeas
- - bacon > Morning Star Farms Veggie Bacon
- - pepperoni > Veggie Pepperoni
- - meatballs > Trader Joe's or Aldi's vegetarian "meatballs"
Free Printable Recipe Binder
How to Download
- When you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email giving you access to my entire subscriber exclusive resource library where you’ll find this and many more resources for your home and family!
- You’ll find this free printable recipe binder in the At Home section of the library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables