“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.” Psalm 95:6
Each week, over the course of this year, we will be looking at ways we can worship together as a family.
Share your ideas for family worship in the comments below!
- A Year of Family Worship
- Family Worship
- Making the Sabbath a Delight
- Cheerful Homes will be a Light to Neighbors
- Church History
- Getting Started with Family Worship
- Scripture Memory
- Q & A: How to Wake Up Without Waking Up the Kids
- Praying for Your Worship Experience
- Scripture Adventures
- Morning Worship
- Resurrection Cookies
- The Bible Story Books
- Lessons in Nature
- A Heart White as Snow
- Scripture Memory – Chapters of the Bible
- Share Heaven with Your Children
- Are you a witness to your friends?
RSS Email Feeds or weekly Newsletter?