“Delicious served warm for breakfast or chilled for dessert.” – Melissa
Creamy Vegan Rice Pudding
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 4 cups almond milk
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 Tablespoon dairy-free margarine
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- nutmeg, to serve (optional)
Combine all ingredients except for nutmeg in a medium size pot and stir well. Bring to a low boil and simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes or until desired thickness has been achieved.
Serve warm for breakfast or chill for 2 hours and serve for dessert. Top with a sprinkle of nutmeg if desired.
Don’t forget, tomorrow we start the From Chaos to Calm series and podcast!