We started our Penguin Unit today. Recently, we were blessed to have the opportunity to visit Ripley’s Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN while at the KYTN Conference minister’s meetings. One of our favorite exhibits was the Penguins. So, I am working on a Penguin Unit for Hannah and Laura, who are crazy about anything God has created! Below you can watch one of our experiences with the penguins at Ripley’s. They were sooo cute! In this video, my girls Hannah, Laura, and Emily had some fun with one particular penguin.
Here are some Penguin Freebies that Homeschoolers can enjoy:
1. Mr. Popper’s Penguins from the Homeschool Share Blog.
2. Arctic Animal Lapbook from Homeschool Share
3. Penguin, Penguin Early Reader from Starfall.com
4. Penguin Lapbook from Lapbook Lessons
5. Printable Book of Penguins and Penguin Craft Idea from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
For more ideas, check out my Pintrest Penguin Page!
Free Holiday Planner
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 14,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose. Subscribe and get my FREE HOLIDAY PLANNER with 120 pages & 8 Week Plan to keep you organized this holiday season!