We started our Penguin Unit today. Recently, we were blessed to have the opportunity to visit Ripley’s Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN while at the KYTN Conference minister’s meetings. One of our favorite exhibits was the Penguins. So, I am working on a Penguin Unit for Hannah and Laura, who are crazy about anything God has created! Below you can watch one of our experiences with the penguins at Ripley’s. They were sooo cute! In this video, my girls Hannah, Laura, and Emily had some fun with one particular penguin.
Here are some Penguin Freebies that Homeschoolers can enjoy:
1. Mr. Popper’s Penguins from the Homeschool Share Blog.
2. Arctic Animal Lapbook from Homeschool Share
3. Penguin, Penguin Early Reader from Starfall.com
4. Penguin Lapbook from Lapbook Lessons
5. Printable Book of Penguins and Penguin Craft Idea from Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
For more ideas, check out my Pintrest Penguin Page!
Planning 101: Living with Purpose
Striving for an ideal, perfect life is unrealistic this side of heaven. Instead, determining to live each day with purpose and doing the best you can makes much more sense!
Subscribe and stay on top of the latest posts in my series: Living with Purpose.