These No Bake Oreo Truffles are simple to make and taste amazing. I love to make them for my family for holidays or other special occasions. They are perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, birthday parties, women’s ministry meetings, and more. Oh, and a box of these would make a great gift!
No Bake Oreo Truffles
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
1. In a food processor, finely crush Oreo Cookies. Add softened cream cheese to the bowl of your mixer. Blend cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well combined.
2. Roll mixture into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze for 20 minutes or until firm on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
3. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler stirring frequently until melted. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
4. You can sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies or colored sprinkles if desired. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Enjoy!
Join the 5 Day Challenge
Homemaking is a ministry and whether you work outside the home or stay home full time, you are a homemaker!
I'm excited to share these ideas and more with you!