We know that prayer is powerful. What could happen if you spent 21 days praying through the passage of Proverbs 31? I hope you’ll join me for my new Proverbs 31 Prayer Challenge!
A few weeks ago I wrote this post: Praying Through Proverbs 31: A Proverbs 31 Prayer. It’s one of my favorite articles I’ve ever written on Proverbs 31.
Ever since writing it, I’ve wanted to expand on that simple prayer. That’s why I’m so excited about the 21 day challenge. I hope you’ll be able to join me as we take a deeper look at Proverbs 31 and pray through the verses.
What could happen in your life if you committed the next few weeks to leaning into God’s Word and praying His Word back to Him? Do you think your life could be changed? What about the life of your family? What impact could this time spent have on you and those you love the most?
A Proverbs 31 Prayer Challenge
- Introduction – Isaiah 61:10
- Proverbs 31:10 – She is a virtuous woman.
- Proverbs 31:11 – She is trustworthy.
- Proverbs 31:12 – She is a kind wife.
- Proverbs 31:13 – She is industrious .
- Proverbs 31:14,15 – She’s like the merchant ships.
- Proverbs 31:16 – She is discerning.
- Proverbs 31:17 – She is strong .
- Proverbs 31:18, 19 – She is content.
- Proverbs 31: 20 – She is charitable.
- Proverbs 31: 21 – She is clothed in scarlet.
- Proverbs 31:22 – She makes her home a haven.
- Proverbs 31:23 – She is the bride of Christ.
- Proverbs 31:24,25 – She conducts herself with honor.
- Proverbs 31: 26 – She speaks with wisdom.
- Proverbs 31: 27 – She is a homemaker.
- Proverbs 31: 28 – She’s a loving mother.
- Proverbs 31: 29 – She understands grace.
- Proverbs 31: 30 – She has a gentle spirit.
- Proverbs 31:31 – She is faithful.
- Conclusion – Jeremiah 29:11
Free Printable Prayer Challenge Kit
When you sign up with the form below, you’ll receive this bundle of goodies to print and use during the challenge. The Prayer Challenge Kit includes:
- Daily Bible Readings
- Prayer Card
- Prayer Journal Pages
- Phone Wallpaper
How to Join
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive the daily Proverbs 31 Prayer Challenges right in your inbox.
- You should receive your first email shortly with a link to download the Prayer Challenge Kit you see above.
Note: Please note that these resources are not in the subscriber exclusive library. You must sign up using the form below to receive the printables and join the Prayer Challenge.[birdsend form=5290]
Join A Virtuous Woman's community of over 21,000 women where you'll find freedom from perfection and the confidence to live your life with purpose and get Instant Access to my growing library of Free Printable Resources!